Bounty Raid Jackpot game
Have you got what it takes to bring home the bacon? Try Red Tiger Gaming's western-themed Bounty Raid slot for size. Head out on the open road of Frontierland with the sheriff and his merry band of bandits in search of a trio of bonus features including the Bounty Hunter game, whereby streak respins are triggered.
The reels are set within the hot, dusty Wild West, while the Old West guitar soundtrack provides the perfect backdrop for your frontier frolics.
Bounty Raid Symbols
Unsurprisingly, the symbols in Red Tiger's Bounty Raid slot are frontier-themed by nature. The lowest-value symbols are the playing card suits, spanning diamonds, hearts, clubs, and spades. That's followed by more lucrative options such as the cowboy boots, horse saddles, a cowboy hat and lasso, belt and gun holster, and the chest of gold; with the latter worth 80x your initial stake for landing five on a payline.
There's also five wanted bandits who can pay out bounties worth between 3x and 50x your stake respectively. The sheriff symbol is the game's wild, capable of replacing all other base game symbols to enhance winning combos. Meanwhile, the Bounty Hunter scatter can appear on the middle reel, locking all visible bandits on the reels for respins whenever it lands.
Features and How to Play Bounty Raid Slot
- Start spinning from just 0.10 credits
- 1,022x max jackpot
- Three bonus features
- Slot provider: Red Tiger Gaming
There are three key bonus games that set Bounty Raid apart from many of the other Wild West slots available here at Betfair Bingo:
- Bounty Hunter feature First and foremost, land the Bounty Hunter scatter in the middle reel. If you are lucky enough to have any bandit symbols land on the reels during the same spin, they will be locked in place with a free respin awarded. During the respin, only bandits, blank symbols and gold coins can appear. If additional bandits land, they too are locked in place and another respin is granted to try and maximise payouts.
- Max Bounty feature The most valuable bandit symbol is the bearded bandit, worth 50x your initial stake. This bandit and the four others are active in the Bounty Hunter and Sheriff feature games.
- Sheriff feature The sheriff symbol can appear on the first, second, fourth and fifth reels. Whenever he lands, he scoops up all the values of the bandits that landed during the same spin in one big payout!
Bounty Raid RTP
The RTP of Bounty Raid is a respectable 92.72%, placing it in the medium volatility category. For more Wild West capers on the reels at Betfair Bingo, new and existing customers should check out Desperados Wild MegaWays too!